Alya Qistina

Saturday, January 4, 2014

3.9

3 years and 9 months. 

Equals to 45 months in total, none of them that he would go wishing me an anniversary wish at the first place. 

And then he would say, "Oh god, I thought tomorrow is 31st November, I totally forgot that November only has 30 days."

Great, now what? We would have 32nd December on December?

He would continued, "I promise you, I won't do it again next month, okay?"

"Okay".

 -____________- 

(I smirked)

And he kept making it as excuse that it's normal for a man to forget those important dates and events and whatnots. I was so tolerable that I tried not to handle that with my female hormones, so I decided to use my brain to accept the fact that everybody has flaws. But I cannot tahannnn I would always spill my words and ended up with my 10 minutes lecture.

And he would fearlessly laughed. Such a brave man.

Then  he would bravely said, "Don't forget to blog about me!"

He definitely had no fear at all.

And that pretty much sums up our 45-months-relationship.


Happy 3.9 anniversary to you. :)

We'll see how next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment